Board of Directors
2019 – 2020 Board Members
Interested in serving on the Stanton Heights Neighborhood Board?
Candidates must be able to perform the following:
- Serve at least one full term (2 year term)
- Be available for monthly Board Meetings that are held one weekday evening each month
- participate in at least one subcommittee of the Board which usually meets once each month.
- To attend and volunteer during SHNA-coordinated community events and meetings.
- To participate in at least one Board Development training or program each year.
- To remain current with yearly dues, and to also make a personally meaningful donation above the yearly dues.
- To attend the Board Retreat that is held each fall.
- To correspond regularly via email regarding community and organizational issues.
Additionally, review the full job description and application below: